Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waidroka Reef - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Colo-I-Suva Forest Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Mariamma Temple - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Government Building - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Albert Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Champagnat Park - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
University of the South Pacific - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Thurston Gardens - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Fiji National Stadium - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Fiji Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Fiji Golf Club - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Zip Fiji - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Naililili Cathedral - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Arts Village - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
The Pearl Championship Golf & Country Club - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Suva Lami Bay is Suva (SUV-Nausori) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: FJD 36.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 30.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 30.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 40 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: FJD 40.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.